In October 2015, I went to Iran for two weeks with the Turquoise Tours and below you will find the full itinerary to have an artistic and architectural Iranian experience.
- London to Shiraz on Turkish Airlines.
- Three days in Shiraz.
- A morning in Persepolis on the way to Yazd.
- Two days in Yazd.
- Stop at Maybod on the way to Esfahan for some handmade ceramics.
- Five days in Esfahan. It was barley enough to see the Islamic sights, the Christian art and to shop!
- Two day in Kashan.
- Departed from Tehran International Airport back to London.
You might also like to check out these general tips for travelling through Iran and my outfits I wore there.
For more Iran posts check the special Iran page! :)